Monday, June 22, 2009

Penang Escape 2

AS promised, here is the part 2 of my Penang trip with my family few weeks ago. =)

 
The hotel we stayed in
 With the view below


  
  
 Checking out
  
  
Me and mum
  
 My sis and I went to the Toy Museum at Batu Feringgi
 
Collections of Barbie dolls
Child's Play

 
Am I in the same group?
  
Ha! The Gremlins!
  
Lookalike
  
Another childhood Disney cartoon
  
The toilet in the museum
  
Spidey
 
 Hey, Spock and Sulu!
  
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. I have the purple one last time =)
 
The time machine from Back to the Future movies. My favourite too
 
I SAW u
Mr Shrek and I

Orang Kelawar
  
How do u French Kiss?
  
Monster Inc.
  
Orang Ferum
 
Anakin Skywalker @ Darth Vader @ Man in Black Helmet  
  
Young Anakin
 
Terminator
 
I see a sexy one so I took a shot with her 
  
Captain Jek Spelow 
Phewit~ Hermoine Granger!
 
 Rose, where is your Jack?
  
Lala Cloft from Tom Laider
  
Everybody loves Kung Fu fighting
  
J-1TY and C-3PO
  
Waaall-E
 
Austin Power, you've shagged too much already
Lastly, BEAN!
*thumbs up*

With that, conclude my 2D1N family trip to Penang Island. =)

No comments: