Saturday, November 18, 2006

Holiday

WOW! I'm glad I still remember my blogger usename and password. Hehe. It's been 2 months I never write something here. Uni life always been busy when it comes to the final and I hardly could find time to online.

I really missed out many things to be blogged.

Thank god everything is over. The final project presentation, the exams and the portfolio. Although I couldn't manage to get an A grade for the overall studio assesments. But I am satisfied with what I got ;)

So now here comes the holiday!!

Holiday = Trips + friends + doing crazy stuffs

Before the holiday we've been discussing of where to go and what to do during the semester break. I do not wish to mention the trips here right now.

So you guys just have to wait and find out more. Hehe *suprise*


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Pssst: It's only been two days but I am already starting to miss you.

No comments: