Saturday, April 04, 2009

Taman Sri Pulai Perdana

MY site plan for this semester final project. There are three types of houses: The semi-detached houses (35' x 80') located on the top, the one and a half storey terrace (20' x 70') around the central green space and the double storey link house (22' x 70') for the rest.
And here is a perspective view of the proposed site. Anyone interested in buying a unit can drop me a comment. I will give a short tour to those who like to see the inside. Discount for friends and family. =p
I still have one and a half more day before submission. I need to start on my detailings and typical section soon. Go go go....!

2 comments:

被冷落的人 said...

WALAO THIS PERSON MEMANG FREE AR....OTHER PPL BUSY DO SECTION DETAILING DO WHOLE MORNING ADY U STIL HAV TIME TO BLOG???

Unknown said...

that is the problem..cz i havent started mine. ok..im going to start now!!!