Thursday, September 03, 2009

Feeling Jitty Again

AHHH… It’s been weeks (or months?) since the death of MJ and looks like my blog is dead as well. Hah, don’t worry it hasn’t. I have been keeping myself busy with….erm, FACEBOOK, in particularly the Happy Farm and Restaurant City. I have been working non-stop as a farmer as well as a restaurant manager cum waiter cum cleaner. Life is hard, isn’t it.

Anyway, today I am feeling 'jitty' so I’ve decided to write something here. Let me just post up some photos taken during the last weekend. I went back to KL cuz the National Day was on Monday. In fact, I went back home last Wednesday after the Japanese class so that I will have a longer holiday. Yup, I am taking Japanese language again and by the end of this year I will sit for the Japanese Proficiency Test Level 4 (JLPT4) together with Ning. わたしのこいびと ^^

Last Wednesday, Choon Wah, Ning and I headed to KL at around 7pm by Ning’s car. My car has been sent for service following a minor accident in the campus car park two weeks ago. The front part of the car was slightly crushed.
 An unfortunate day

 *~*~*~*~*~*

On Thursday, I brought Ning to the aquarium shop opposite my house and she was delighted to see so many fishes especially the guppy. There were many female guppy with nice red colour tail. Sadly we couldn’t  manage to buy some back as the shop hasn’t open on the day we wanted to return to UTM.

At night, we went to Low Yat Plaza cuz I have wanted to get an external hard disk for since a long time ago. I got the 320GB Western Digital with a 2.5” Cooler Master casing. Then I swapped the hard disk with the 120GB one in my laptop.

 
I need more storage

  
Always cool

After that we went for some doughnuts at the Times Square's Krismy Kreme. We stayed there for a while and I played Happy Fedarm surf the internet with my laptop as there is free WIFI.

 
Heavenly sweet

 *~*~*~*~*~*

On Friday, Ning and I met up with Choon Wah at KLCC before going to the Bookfest at the convention centre. This is also the reason why we wanted to go back to KL at first – to visit the largest annual bookfair in Malaysia. In KL, I could see many people wearing masks fearing that the Ahini virus might spread.

 
We went by LRT
  
Bookfest @ KLCC

I bought a book by Steven Hawking 'The Universe in a Nutshell' It talks about general relativity and quantum theory which I've always been interested since I was young. Also I got myself a chinese version of D.K. Ching reference book. Ning bought an animal encyclopedia and a comic. Choon Wah bought a VRay rendering tutorial as well as an architectural handbook. We had pizza for lunch. Only then I realised the menu of Pizza Hut in KLCC is different from the other outlets.

*~*~*~*~*~*

On Saturday, Ning wanted to meet up with her hometown friends studying in IMU and UKM - Bibi and Ing Ing. And MidValley was the meeting spot. I was quite impressed with the Raya decoration in the mall. Everything was so Lat/comic/paper-like. *thumbs up* =)

  
See?

  
Chicky chicky

  
Ah, reminds me of the measured drawing days

  
L-R: TBK, Bibi zai, Ing Ing, Ning and me

For dinner, Bibi zai insisted going to Chili's Grill & Bar and there was a lot of people queuing up the line outside the restaurant. I put down my name and the guy told us to come back in another 1 hour. Good food always come after a long wait. Here are what we ordered that night:
  
Lamb Shoulder
  
Country-Fried Chicken Crispers
  
  
Monterey Chicken

After a satisfying meal, Ning and I said goodbye to her friends and we went to Wisma MCA for a charity concert organised the Buddhist Society. Earlier, Tiong invited us there as he will be singing on that night.
  
This will be aired on Astro AEC during the Mooncake festival
 
Rynn Lim (林宇中) was one of the guests

However it was already late when we reached there and therefore we watched for a while before leaving the hall. Didn't get the chance to watch Tiong performing on stage.

I think I shall stop for now as I'm getting a lil tired+sleepy already. To be continued soon... =)

1 comment:

TJ Lubrano said...

Ciao! I liked the photo's ^_^! Man it sure did make me hungry haha! I want donuts!!