Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Goodbye 2005

Happy New Year from Me to You!
(yea I know it's abit late to say that now)

YEAH, it's me again! After weeks of Missing-in-Action, I am glad to be back again. I wasn't dead actually. Just giving myself some time to rest and to clear my mind. Hoping to get more ideas for my blog.

Naah..I was just lazy =p

Chinese New Year is around the corner so I've change abit of my blog layout to suit this season. Hmm..it still sucks. I don't like the grey colour. Gotta do something about it later.

Anyway, for those of you who miss me, I'm still doing fine here. Hehe. For the past two months I have been working for my dad. As what? Well, all sorts of things. Carrying, packing, delivering wire-o etc. Everyday is a boring and tiring day for me now. Sigh. I really miss my MBS schooling days.

No comments: