Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy 牛 Year

THANKS to Sing Ning, I've been addicted to Maple Story lately. Hit, hit, hit and level up. That's what I do almost everyday. =) 

My sis used to play Maple Story last time (still playing I guess) and I always like to mock at her when she played that game. Haha. Look at me now! Nevertheless, I'm still a noob. So it'll take some time before I get familiar with the game.

I am in my grandma's house in Malacca now waiting for CNY to arrive. This holiday I won't be back to KL as it is quite troublesome for me to travel north and south again. Furthermore all the family members and relatives will be gather at Malacca during this festive season. And yesterday my cousin and I went to Muar to get a wireless router modem so that everybody can online in the house when they come back, which means..


I can play Maple everyday! XD

Mr Hong is the store keeper. Gong xi fa cai!

No comments: