Sunday, February 15, 2009

From the Angels

THERE were nine small boxes of gift on my studio place. Each of every box there is a guy's name on it. Looks like the cupid has sent a little surprise to the single guys in my course.
Only for the singles
That includes me

So I distributed those boxes to all those guys the moment I went back to the hostel. And guess what?! All of them were very excited and surprised! Some even said it was their first time getting gift on Valentine’s Day. Happily taking out camera and non-stop posing for photos.

Ahh…how nice it is to receive a gift despite being a single man. It may be small, but it does make our day brighter! =)
...and crazier

Thank you so much!

*heart heart*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come girl dun hav 1? bias!!!
hng.. dunno those chocolate got poison or not lo ..