Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Meal at The Gardens

LAST Friday was Choon Wah's 23rd birthday. It was Ning who actually reminded my of that a few days before or else I could have forgotten about it. Oopss =p

Since it was my room mate's big day and everybody has just started their internship not long ago, I was actually thinking of meeting up with the rest of my course mates who are currently working in KL.

I called up Ala, Wei Chin, Jean and Wai Loon and we went yamcha together at SS2 Murni. My friend Nicholas joined along too. Jean has all the pictures and story here. =)

But before that, Choon Wah and I went to The Gardens earlier for a dinner. We randomly chose a restaurant where we saw many people were dining there. And the price was not too expensive for us.

 

It is a Taiwanese restaurant called 'Din Tai Fung' located at the lower ground floor. From the time we entered the place until finished our meal and paid for the bill, the waitresses and waiters greeted and thanked us with their most pleasant smile. This is one well-mannered service I should say.

 
Check out the waitress!

One of the famous dish is their 小笼包 (xiao long bao) or the soup dumplings. I like the soup inside and minced meat taste nice as well. A must try!
  
Six for RM9.80

For our main course, I ordered a 炸酱面 (zha jiang mian) and Choon Wah tried the pork chop rice. Then we shared a yam dessert.

  
My zha jiang mian - RM12

I am not good in writing a food review. For me, it is either 'gooood', 'yucks', or 'ok lar'. In this case since it has nice waitress I was hungry, everything tasted delicious. =p But if you are looking for oriental chicks delicacies, why not give it a try at Din Tai Fung. Remember to try their xiao long bao!
 
The birthday boy too busy receiving birthday wishes!

I guess that's for now. I am leaving off the office soon. Will blog again if I have the time. Tata! ;)

No comments: