Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back to KL

HOORAAAY! Tomorrow night I will be leaving for KL. It will be my first time back home since I came to UTM, Johor.

There is an architecture forum on this coming Saturday and Sunday organised by the Faculty of Build Enviroment of UTM and the School of Architecture of Taylor's College at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya.
My group (the 1st year architecture batch are divided into two groups since it has quite a large number of students, 87 people) lecturer require us to attend the forum on these two days as part of our programe and we will get our credits for that.

Next Monday is the public holiday in Johor so there will not be any class on that day. Haha..so that means I can stay in KL until Monday.

Suddenly feel so miss KL. The KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Steven's Corner and even Pandan Indah's Fajar. Looking forward to meet my family and friends in KL!


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Pssst:
I miss roti canai and cheese naan...very much!

No comments: