Monday, June 19, 2006

Status Checked

HERE I am blogging again. Sorry I've been busy with my work previously. There were no posts for some time.

Now that I've stopped my work. I've got the time in the world to do whatever I want until the end of this June because next month I'm going to start my university life!


I just checked my university application status via the net and SMS today. To my suprise I got the course+university that I wanted!! Feeling suprised because I never thought that I can get it as my CGPA points is only 2.7 (out of 4).

Awhile later my ex-classamate, Choon Wah called. He also got the same course and university with me. Hopefully we can get to stay in the same hostel room when we are in Johor.

Both of us applied for the architecture course at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) which is located at Skudai, the northen part of Malaysia.

Which means I am sooo... going to miss KL, my family, friends and her when I am not at here anymore =(

However, I will be getting closer to Singapore. If time allows, might sneak to there to visit my aunties enjoy! Hahaha...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Pssst:
Dreamed of May and Choy the night before, went to them and asked: “Do you still remember me? Neh..last time we
took a photo at Orchard Road before!”

1 comment:

s0hp0h said...

heheh congratulationsssss... ^^ heard a lot of ppl are going there..won't be lonely eh.. ^^ wah..senibina.. crazyyy..