Friday, February 16, 2007

Three Easy Steps

Step 1:
Step 2:
Step 3:

YUM YUM! I love pizza. Just had a homemade pizza for lunch. Well, it didn't taste as delicious as Pizza Hut's but I still manage to finish it. The crust wasn't baked long enough. Either the cheese or the sause has too much of MSG. Felt so thirsty after eating the whole pizza.

Today will be my last day in KL. Tomorrow going back to Grandma's house in Malacca. Chinese New Year is just around the corner. However this CNY can't house hopping to every friend's house in KL.

Next Tuesday I am following my aunt to Singapore. Then on the next day I have to head back to uni to prepare for class starting on Thursday. First day of class and I'll be having a quiz on my structurer subject.

And also the projects. Have to finish them by next Friday.

Happy BABI year!

( '(00)' )

No comments: