Saturday, December 20, 2008

20.12 is


Watched the movie 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' with mum and cousin last night. Mum seldom step into the cinema but yesterday was a different case. Earlier, she saw the movie trailer on TV and thought that an invasion was REALLY happening at somewhere before sis told her that it was just a movie trailer. Therefore she thought it was gonna be a nice movie.

For me, the story was just alright. Mum even felt asleep during part the show. I like the digital effect though. This movie is actually a remake of the 1951 science-fiction film.

What got surprise me during the show is this guy (Robert Knepper):
You might recognize him as T-Bag from the series Prison Break

He is a Colonel of the army forces of the United States in the movie. Such a contradiction from his role in Prison Break. Then, I searched more about him on the net and look what I found:
This is HIM (right) in one of the Star Trek episode many years ago
Haha. Doesn't have the villian look yet.

Anyway, I just got back from my cuti-cuti Malaysia trip two days ago. There are quite some photos. I've posted some of them in my facebook and IF I have the time I'll blog about it. Too lazy do things lately. =p

Wai Luen will be coming in a short while and we'll be going to a friend's sister wedding in a church. I have attended a funeral in a church but this will be my first time for a wedding function.

So I guess I'll better go get ready. That's all for now.

Wait, two more pictures which I've done.
Happy weekend!

No comments: