Monday, December 11, 2006

The Morning Call

MUM woke me up at 5 in the morning while I was sleeping so nicely in the bed. She said that my uncle called just awhile ago. He wanted my dad to bring him to the hospital so mum asked me to accompany my dad.

However it would take some time for us to reach his house in Sri Petaling. So my uncle asked his clinic doctor to fetch him to the UM Hospital in PJ.

Dad and I went straight to the hospital. It was about 6.45am when we reached there. The air-con was so cold inside.
Visit the uncle in the emergency room. Well, he said his stomach was cramp and was having some pain the body. The doctor came after some time and gave him a check up.
Aiyooo..paaain la. Pain.

The doctor collected my uncle's blood to be tested for any virus. After everything was settle down, dad and I went back home. Continued my sleep.

No comments: