Tuesday, May 16, 2006

만녕 하세요 3

3rd February 2004 

Went to meet Inah at 9am then had breakfast at one of the coffee shop below the hotel. It was the first time she tasted the kaya pao.

After the breakfast we headed to KLCC by monorail and LRT. Once there, we went to collect the skybridge visit pass from the counter. It is free of charge but tickets are given out on a first-come, first-served basis.

The visiting time we got was 12pm and since it was still early, we went for a walk at Suria KLCC and the park outside. When it was about time, we gathered at the basement and there was a guide bringing us up to the 41st floor by the express elevator. Then we were given 10 minutes of time to enjoy the view and to snap photos on the South Korea-made bridge at 170m above the street levels. 
Me with Inah
After that we took LRT to Masjid Jamek and walked to Puduraya Bus Terminal to get the Genting Highlands bus tickets for the next day. As it was lunch time, I brought Inah to eat char siew rice nearby Chinatown  Since my school is just nearby, I brought her there and showed her around.

On the day, the weather was freaking hot! We had a cool refreshing air mata kucing drink at Chinatown then went to Sin Ma Kotaraya to buy a Korean movie VCD. Inah recommended [My Tutor Friend].

From there we then walked to Dataran Merdeka, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Masjid Jamek. We also visited the National History Muzuem, which was my first time also. After a long walking distance we rested a while at the Masjid Jamek McD's before taking a bus to send Inah back at Bukit Bintang.

At night, I asked Khong Jin out to join us for dinner. We met up with Inah outside the Bukit Bintang KFC and she brought along her new Korean friends who were staying next to her room. They just got to know each other the night before. The two Koreans are actually sisters, Hyu Jin and Hyu Jung. They were already been in Malaysia for quite some days.
Me, KJ, the Korean sisters
We walked to TGI Friday's (the one on Jalan Sultan Ismail) from the hotel for dinner. The Korean girls gave Khong Jin and I a treat! It was a nice and enjoyable moment at there.

After meal we went for a walk at Bukit Bintang. Khong Jin and I went back by LRT after sending the girls back to the hotel. What a nice but tiring day!

Well, I am happy at least. And the next day was even happier! =D

No comments: