Friday, December 21, 2007

Ready to Take Off

Updated pics:


.
.
.
.
And I can't wait to board the plane
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Joker
I started building the plane on the day I got the Lego itself. Hehe. Can't wait...

With the help of my cousin, this was what I maganed to do on that night:

Flying without wings

On the next day, I continued the unfinished part:

The engine

The wing
The tail fin
The horizontal stabilizer at the back
And the stand


All the parts were then joined together


And here is the my Boeing 787 Dreamliner...completed in less than 12 hours.
The cockpit

There are also some stickers for the plane but I didn't want to put them first as I might wana unbuild and rebuild it on the next time.

If I remove the stand,

the plane will be flying already =)


WWeee......

No comments: