Monday, November 10, 2008

Learn How to Control Ourselves

Rule #1
Do not grab thing which does not belong to you.


Rule #2
Do not grab thing which does not belong to you until and unless you have the permission to do so.


Rule #3
Do not grab thing which does not belong to you until and unless you have the permission to do so with a condition to appreciate it with all your heart.


That, will be a very rare opportunity.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sometimes don't you just wish to be a kid again? We can do all sorts of thing without have to worry all the consequences. Life would be innocent and playful by then. No assignments, no staying up late and no conflicts with friends.

I recall my childhood memories as a typical KL boy. Being grown up in a city, I did not have the chance to hunt for fishes in the longkang or running after the chicken at the backyard unless I was back in my hometown. I played Lego and old-school video games. Sometimes chasing around with the neighbour kids at the backalley of the house during the evening.

Ma, my kuku bird stucked

When naughty things happened, I would be running around in the living room while being caned by my dad. Sometimes mum tried to protect me but she was hit by it too. I yelled so loud that the neighbour asked about what happened on the next day.

I was still a kid back then. Kids are naughty and mischievous in any ways. =)

Haha, is that so?

Most importantly, you get all the loves and care from people around you and you get to see stuff. Have a lovely day!

No comments: