Thursday, July 31, 2008

It Is Difficult Sometimes

I came across this in one of Melanie's posts and find it quite true. Well, you know, this can happen to a guy too.

I didn't understand why would a girl go for a guy who is already in a relationship/have a family. I finally understood because I realize human can't control their feelings. Even they know the guy is married, they (girls) still fall for the guy because of feelings. When they are in triangle love, eventually one of them will be hurt. The "one" will feel most of the pain. The "one" will have to bear with all the pain. Do you think the girl is stupid for making such decision? Of course, many people will say she should leave that guy... but do you think it's easy? Put yourself into her situation... maybe you will understand. I am not pointing at guys, don't get me wrong. It's just that I am a girl, I am looking at the girl's point of view.

No comments: